Medical School: Temple University School of Medicine
Residency: Temple University Hospital
- Fox Chase Cancer Center
- Temple University Hospital
- Bryn Mawr Hospital – On staff since 2007
- Lankenau Hospital – On staff since 2007
- Paoli Hospital – On staff since 2007
- Attending Physician
- Chief of Medical Oncology and Hematology at Bryn Mawr Hospital since 2012.
- Associate Principal Investigator for the Main Line Health System NCORP clinical trials program since 2012
- Vice-chair of the Main Line Health System Cancer Committee since 2015
- Member of the BMH Institutional Review Board, BMH Ethics Committee, the BMH Medical Operations Committee and the MLHS Medical Executive Committee
- “Top Doc” in Main Line Today annually since 2010
Recent Clinical Studies Published
Devlin JG, Langer CJ. Combined modality treatment of laryngeal squamous cell carcinoma.Expert Rev Anticancer Ther 2007 Mar;7(3):331-350.
Devlin JG, Langer CJ. The 800-lb gorilla we all ignore: treatment of NSCLC in elderly and PS-2 patients. Clin Adv Hematol Oncol. 2007 Mar;5(3):216-33.
Devlin JG, Langer CJ. Salvage therapy with vinorelbine in advanced non-small-cell lung cancer: a retrospective review of the Fox Chase Cancer Center experience and a review of the literature. Clin Lung Cancer 2007 Mar;8(5):319-26.
Devlin JG, Langer CJ. Salvage vinorelbine (VNR) in the 2nd to 4th line setting in advanced nonsmall cell lung cancer (NSCLC) : a retrospective review at the Fox Chase Cancer Center (FCCC). J Clin Oncol 2006 Annual ASCO Meeting Proceedings (Post-meeting edition), Vol 24, No. 18S (June 20 supplement), 2006:17072.
Devlin JG, Langer CJ. Ch. 28 -Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma of the Lung. In: Textbook of Uncommon Cancer 3rd edition. Raghavan D, Brecher ML, Johnson D, et al. (editors). John Wiley and Sons, 2006, pp.321-328.
Devlin JG, Odze RD, Cheng JD. Ch. 30 – “Uncommon Cancers of the Esophagus.” In: Textbook of Uncommon Cancer, 3rd edition. Raghavan D, Brecher ML, Johnson D, et al. (editors). John Wiley and Sons, 2006, pp.337-351.
Devlin JG, Rubin RN. Case in Point: Sudden One-sided Weakness in a Young Woman.Consultant 2006;46(6):617-619.
Devlin JG, Sherman EJ. Combined modality treatment of squamous cell cancer of the head and neck. Clin Adv Hematol Oncol 2005 May;3(5):373-381.
Current Memberships and Activities
American Society of Clinical Oncology
American Sociey of Hematology
Sigma XI – National Research
PA Medical Society