Education & Training
University of Pennsylvania
MCP Hahnemann School of Medicine
Boston Medical Center
The Mount Sinai Hospital
Bryn Mawr Hospital
- Joffe D, Yanagisawa RT. Metabolic Syndrome and Type 2 Diabetes: Can We Stop the Weight Gain with Diabetes? Medical Clinics of North America. 2007(91):1107-1123.
- Poster Presentation: Yeshou D, Joffe D, et al. Effect of Tight Glycemic Control on Endothelial Function In Patients Undergoing CABG. Presented: Metropolitan Diabetes Society Fellows’ Conference, New York, NY 2008.
- Fellowship Research: Effects of Tight Glycemic Control on Endothelial Function in Patients After CABG.
Approved by Mount Sinai IRB-August 2006
- Poster Presentation: Hypercalcemia in a Patient With Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
Presented: Endocrinology Fellows’ Metabolic Bone Diseases Research Forum, Atlanta, Georgia 2006.
- Poster Presentation: 74 year-old Man With a Three Month History of Back Pain
Presented: Society of General Internal Medicine Conference, Vancouver, Canada 2003.
- Use of Cervicothoracic Junction Pedicle Screws for Reconstruction of Complex Cervical Spine Pathology Published in Spine vol. 23, No. 14, July 15, 1998
Advisor: Todd Albert M.D., Rothman Institute, Philadelphia
- Medical Resident Lecture. “Adrenal Incidentiloma.” Cooper Hospital. Camden NJ. March 2010.
- Chief’s Rounds: “Calcium Disorders.” Cooper Hospital. Camden NJ. June 2009
- Medical Resident Lecture: “Adrenal Disorders.” Cooper Hospital. Camden NJ. June 2008.
- Medical Resident Lecture: “Outpatient Diabetes.” Cooper Hospital. Camden NJ. May 2008.
- Medical Resident Lecture: “Inpatient Diabetes.” Cooper Hospital. Camden NJ. April 2008.
- The Endocrine Society
- American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists