Board Certified in 2004
Bryn Mawr Medical Arts Pavilion
825 Old Lancaster Road
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
Phone: (610) 527-8140
Fax: (610) 527-4956
- Bryn Mawr Hospital – On staff since 2005
- Lankenau Hospital – On staff since 2005
- Paoli Hospital – On staff since 2005
Recent Clinical Studies Published
- Jack M. Sullivan, Pragati Shukla; Time-Resolved Rhodopsin Activation Currents in a Unicellular Expression System. Published in Biophysical Journal (Volumne 77, No. 3, September 1999, 1333-1357)
- William B. Young, Elizabeth S. Richardson, and Pragati Shukla; Brush Allodynia in Hospitalized Headache Patients. Published in Headache: Journal of Head and Face Pain (2005), 45 (8), 999-1003.
Recent Honors, Awards, Citations
- Adjudged “Best Resident Teacher of the Year”, Department of Neurology, S.U.N.Y. Health Science Center, 1999-2000.
- Adjudged “Best Intern of the Year”, S.U.N.Y. Health Science Center, 1998-1999.
Current Memberships and Activities
- American Academy of Neurology
- North American Neuro-Ophthalmologic Society
- Association for Research in Vision & Ophthalmology
Browse available departments: